Monday, May 15, 2006

"So what IS that joker up to?" you're wondering

Hello buds...and people who I barely know. I wanted to give you a little insight into what the heck I'm thinking these days. Well, many of you know that I am working landscaping/construction while waiting to hear on a youth pastor position. Wednesday's the day. It has been an exciting time of life after returning from my travels, not simply because I would love this job- but because I am fully aware that life will change...SOON. I wait expectantly. Why would He bring me this far to leave me in the dust? The truth is that I want to live the adventure that God has invited me into, but I don't even know what that looks like. And I love that part. The mystery, the expectation, and the knowledge that God will keep my heart beating and my soul awake. I don't know if I'll get the job, I don't know if I'll stay in Colorado Springs, I don't even know how to plan for what's next- But God is good ALL the time. I am excited for Wednesday because I am confident that sometime during that day I will learn a new dependence on Him that I have only known in pieces. Eat up the adventure folks- the unknown is the mortar of life, the glue that keeps our souls stuck to hope. That's life; I love it!

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home