Friday, May 12, 2006

A happy birthday to J.R.

My bro JR, who I also call Jota, Billy, Boudreau, and reverend, had his B Day yesterday. It was a blast spending the whole day with him and his wife Meg. I videotaped him and friend skydiving (and wrecking his tailbone on the ground) in the morning, went canoeing at a reservoir in the mountains, and made dinner for him and Meg. We laughed our butts off all day long!!! For those that don't know JR and Meg are heading for Philly in less than a month. I am excited for them, but I'm going to miss days like yesterday when my brother is half way across the country. There are few greater gifts in life than siblings and friends. I thank the Lord that JR and I have both of those.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words, Alan. It was a great day to spend with you and Megan. and the chiligetti was awesome!

J.R.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home