Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sea kayaking in paradise

Wow! What an amazing couple days on the northern coast of the south island. My buddy and I took off for a two day sea kayaking trip in a tropical paradise. It was great to feel the warm sun again, camp next to a little beach in a cove, sea baby seals, and land wherever we pleased. Here are a few pics to give you an idea what it was like. I'll be leaving NZ in three days and heading for Hawaii. It's been an amazing time here, but I'll be ready to head on soon. I miss you guys.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Briggs,

You are one of the luckiest people alive! You're making a lot of people jealous.

RA

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Alan ...

I am just getting into Sea Kayaking and I bought a boat last month. Dang, those things are tipsy ... I will say that the pics you have posted are a wee bit more pretty than the Texas coastline but just by a bit ...

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alpine, I am feeling the bad itch for adventure, and those photos of Mt. Aspring don't help! Wow that arete is alluring! Strong work! Will you be in Colorado Springs in June or at all this summer?

D

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger allijack said...

I want to go sea kayaking! [jealous] Great stories. Can't wait to see your slideshow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home