Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Free pics...for only $19.95 plus shipping

So I'm not sure what order these will show up in but I have included pictures of... -my view out the window on the way to my work at the runway -my buddy on our snowboarding adventure -me next to some pressure ridges -me next to a pisten bully at sea ice training -me getting excited about a condition one storm -the frozen cracked ocean on the way down -the most remote bathroom in the world (and coolest) -and the inside of the C-17 Air Force jet I flew down in Enjoy! Thought you guys might enjoy seeing some more pictures from my daily life here. I will try to keep posting these every once in a while. Feel free to leave comments about your favorites, and I can even send some of these to you guys.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger daedalus1898 said...

Sweet pics man!!!!! That's awesome stuff down there, dang. Well, uh, we got trees, uh, yeah.

That's really awesome man. I'm glad you finally were able to post some pics. I'm sure you're having a great time down there. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year - I'm sure they didn't feel the same though. Lookin' forward to hearing and seeing more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home